- Therapeutic and recreational program for children from 6 to 14 years old:
Accommodation in a room of the selected category with a 10% discount (included in the tariff).
- Wellness procedures;
- Meals based on breakfast or 3 meals a day according to the “buffet” system (optional) ***;
Wellness treatments that are included in the price of the program for a stay of 7 days / 6 nights per guest according to the package*:
- Mud wrap (by zones)*** – up to 5 procedures;
- Inhalation*** – up to 5 procedures;
- Tube-quartz*** – up to 5 procedures;
- Apparatus physiotherapy*** – up to 5 procedures;
- Aeroionotherapy with sea salt*** – up to 5 procedures
- Doctor’s consultations during the entire stay at the hotel;
- Swimming pool visit****
- Visit the children’s room****
- Visit the animation program****
- Gym access***
- Free bike rental 1 hour/day***
AS A GIFT: Playstation game console rental – 1 hour/day.
Cost of living from 10.06.23 – 11.09.23 inclusive
(for 7 days/6 nights including 3 meals a day)**
ATTENTION: the minimum stay period according to the program is 7 days/6 nights!
*The price is indicated including VAT. Tourist tax is paid additionally.
**Actual prices may differ from those indicated in the price list depending on seasonality.
***Services are provided during the quarantine period by the recommendations of the Ministry of Health.
****Visit is possible by appointment and for a limited number of Guests.
The cost of an extra bed with procedures – 1050 UAH / day
The cost of an extra bed without procedures – 700 UAH / day
The cost of living for children under 5 years old (with meals and without procedures) is free of charge, without providing an extra bed.
The promotion is valid until 31.12.23
Now you can book this package offer directly in the booking engine! All you need is just to choose a stay from 6 nights and you will have access to all rooms with a package of services under the “Healthy Childhood” program for the dates you need!
The license of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine series AG No. 598558 dated April 19, 2012