- Your room will be ready on the day of your arrival from 2.00 p.m. onwards.
- Check-out time: 12 noon Check-out date.
- Payment is charged for the day of residence according to the settlement time.
- For stays of less than 24 hours, payment is made for a full settlement day in accordance with the established settlement time and estimated time.
- If Guest warns the hotel of early departure (compared with reservation) less than 24 hours before check-out day, Guest is obligated to pay the penalty in the amount of one night stay and for the services actually provided.
- Room rate includes value added taxes.
- Room rate includes breakfast served in the hotel restaurant.
- Room (place) for Guest is provided with the presentation of a passport or another identity document of a person (Ukrainian passport, international passport of a citizen of Ukraine, diplomatic or official passport, seaman's identity card, residence permit for a person living in Ukraine, but not a citizen of Ukraine, foreigner's national passport or a replacement document and a visa for a stay in Ukraine (unless otherwise provided by valid bilateral agreements), birth certificate of minors under the 16 years old, driving license, for the military – a personal identity card or a military ticket, certificate issued at the Consumer place of work, etc.) and filling out the Guest's registration form. Identity documents should be submitted by each Guest who will be accommodated in the hotel (including children).
- In case of documented information that the Guest is sick with Covid-19 or other acute infectious disease, the hotel has the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement with the Guest and evict the Guest.
Dear guests! In order to prevent the spreading of the COVID-19 infection, we kindly ask you to follow the rules of conduct at the hotel in accordance with sanitary and hygienic recommendations. Read more: Reikartz COVID Free
- Children under 5 years inclusive are accommodated free of charge in one room with parents without extra bed. For accommodation of children over 5 years, adults and for the extra bed in the room for children under 5 years an additional fee is charged in the room according to the hotel price list. The cost can be found by contacting the hotel or the central reservation department, and also via the booking module on the website reikartz.com
- The Guest has the right to invite visitors to his/her room from 07:00 am to 11:00 pm. If the visitor stays in the room after 11:00, the Guest must pay the difference between double and single accommodation in case the Guest has already payed only for single accommodation. If two Guests have already been registered in the room, the Guest will be charged according to the hotel's price list for accommodating adults with extra bed in the room. The visitor should submit identity document to be accommodated in the hotel.
- The Guest is obliged to compensate the damage to the hotel in case of loss or damage to the property of the hotel, and is also responsible for the violation, caused by invited persons (visitors). The damage is determined by the hotel administration.
- Smoking tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and hookahs throughout the hotel (in rooms, corridors, lounges and restaurants, etc.) is not allowed. Smoking is allowed only in a specially designated place.
- For smoking in prohibited places, the Guest undertakes to pay a penalty of 50% of the value of the Room per day for each violation.
Early check-in / Late check-out
- Early check-in from 00:00 am to 06:00 am is paid additionally at the rate of 100% cost of the stay (breakfast is included in the price)..
- Early check-in from 06:00 am to 02:00 pm is paid additionally at the rate of 50% cost of the stay (breakfast is included in the price).
- Late check-out from 13:00 pm to 11:00 pm is paid additionally at 10% cost of the stay per 1 hour.
Terms of payment
- Accommodation is payable during check-in or before check-in. Payment can be made in cash, by credit card, etc.
- Private reservation made on the site initially has the status of non-guaranteed. Non-guaranteed reservation is valid until 6:00 pm the day before arrival at the hotel. The hotel has a right to cancel non-guaranteed reservations in case of delayed payment.
- You can confirm your reservation by making prepayment via credit card for the 1 night stay and the rate of tourist fee. The prepayment will not be returned in case of no-show at the hotel or reservation cancellation less than 24 hours before check-in.
- By reservation confirmation guest accepts and agrees with the above-mentioned conditions, including cancellation procedure and no show rules.
- All prices are in hryvnias (UAH). Payment is due in hryvnias (UAH). We accept cash, bank transfer payments and bank cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express and other.
- The tourist fee, determined by Ukrainian city administration, is not included at rack rate. The tourist fee is paid separately.
Non-refundable rate — an online rate, which is valid in case of full pre-payment for the service in the established time from the moment of booking.
A non-refundable rate applies to all business hotels in the chain and includes breakfast.
Payment is accepted only by credit card.
The non-refundable rate is valid for pre-bookings and 100% prepayment, cannot be combined with other special offers and discounts. In case of cancellation, no-show or reduction of accommodation, a refund is not provided for this rate.
The extension of the guest’s stay is carried out at the current rate applicable at the time of the extension.
Additional discounts do not apply to this special offer.
Loyalty cards do not apply to this special offer.
When choosing a non-refundable rate, the guest automatically agrees with these rules.
- In the hotel "Reikartz Kamyanets-Podilskyi" there is no possibility to pay with the American Express card.
- In the hotels “Reikartz Polyana”, “Reikartz Carpaty”, “VitaPark Stanislavsky” and “VitaPark Sunny Provence” to confirm the reservation – prepayment for the first 2 nights. A mandatory condition for guaranteed reservation after receiving confirmation is payment of the first two days of residence within 3 banking days. The prepayment will not be returned in case of no-show at the hotel or reservation cancellation less than 15 days before check-in. By reservation confirmation guest accepts and agrees with the above-mentioned conditions, including cancellation procedure and no-show rules.
- In the hotel "Reikartz Aquadar":
- Prepayment for the first 2 nights of accommodation
- When booking more than 96 hours before arrival, you must pay your reservation within 72 hours
- When booking from 48 to 96 hours prior to arrival, you must pay your reservation within 24 hours
- When booking from 24 to 48 hours before arrival, you need to pay your reservation within 12 hours
- When booking 24 hours before arrival, you must pay for your reservation within 2 hours
In case of violation of the above terms, your reservation will be canceled automatically. In case you do not check into the hotel or cancel your reservation less than 7 days before arrival at the hotel, a penalty of 100% of the cost of living will be charged.
- The tourist tax is a local tax, the funds from which are credited to the local budget.
Payers of the tax:
The taxpayers are citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, as well as stateless persons who arrive in the territory of an administrative-territorial unit, which has a decision of a village, town, city council or council of a united territorial community, established in accordance with the law and a prospective plan for the formation of community territories, on the establishment of a tourist tax, and temporarily placed in places of residence (overnight), defined by subparagraph 268.5.1 of paragraph 268.5 of Article 258 of the Tax Code of Ukraine.
- Resident is (Reference)
- Non-resident is (Reference)
- Tourist tax is not included in the room rate and is paid separately, except for groups of individuals who are exempted from paying it.
- Rack rate not includes the tourist fee which was determined by Ukrainian city administration. Tourist tax is paid separately, except groups of persons who are exempt from paying it.
- A prerequisite for exemption from paying a tourist tax is the availability of an order for a business trip with the Guest upon arrival and / or providing its scan upon reservation. To ensure that the tourist fee will not be included to the bill when reservation is paid by bank transfer, it is necessary that a scan of the order for a business trip will be sent with the reservation application to the reservation department. Otherwise, the tourist tax will be included to the bill.
Groups of persons free of tourist tax:
- Persons with disabilities, children with disabilities, who carry relevant documents and persons who accompany physically challenged people (no more than one attendant for disabled person of group I or children with disabilities).
- Residents of Ukraine who have arrived on a business trip (who will have with them an order from the head of the enterprise to send an employee on a business trip with the specified item, the name of the enterprise to which the employee was sent, the term and purpose of the business trip).
- Veterans of the war, with the appropriate certification (including ATO participants).
- Participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, with the relevant documents.
- Persons arriving on card of admission to the sanatorium and boarding houses, having a card of admission with them.
- Children under the age of 18 years.
- Persons permanently residing, including on the terms of employment contracts, in a village, town or city, whose councils set such a fee.
- In case of cancellation earlier than 15 days before check-in date, cancellation of reservation is free of charge.
- You can cancel reservation by sending an email: email@example.com
- Cancellation of reservation is less than 15 days before the check-in date – a penalty in the amount of 2 first days of the room rate (partial prepayment).
It is prohibited in the hotel
- To carry out of the restaurant dishes, cutlery, food and drinks without prior approval from the restaurant administration.
- To bring and store in the hotel (room) substances, materials and objects, dangerous to human life.
- Leave room to unknown persons (persons who did not complete and did not sign the guest registration card), and pass them the keys to the rooms.
- To use electric heating appliances, not included in room equipment.
- To use hotel and room equipment for other purposes.
- To make noise and disturb hotel guests after 10:00 pm and until 08 a.m.
- To bring and keep firearms, gas, pneumatic and other weapons, special equipment, armament, devices and ammunitions for them on the territory of the hotel. In case if the Guest has any kind of the weapon, special devices and means, ammunitions and bullets for them the hotel has the right to refuse of settlement.
Accommodation with animals
- Pets that are allowed to stay in the hotel include only small and medium sized “non-fighting breeds”. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the Guest accommodation with the animal.
- Pets are allowed in hotels in no more than two pets in the same room. The cost of each animal living is 50% of 1 day of stay of single accommodation (regardless of the Guest's stay).
- Guests arriving at the hotel with pets must have an animal passport and a veterinarian's certificate stating that all the animals were vaccinated.
- Accommodation with animals is possible by prior agreement of the head of the Complex and only in buildings №1, №3 (separate rooms). Accommodation with other animals is prohibited!